Is the US Pretending That Iran’s IRGC, “Mother of All Terrorist Groups”, Is Not a Terrorist Group?

The Biden Administration’s Never-ending Appeasement of the Mullahs

To appease the ruling mullahs of Iran, the Biden administration in January 2021 first suspended some of the anti-terrorism sanctions on Yemen’s Iranian-backed Houthis that the Trump administration had imposed. Soon after, the Biden administration revoked the designation of the Houthis as a terrorist group. Since then, the Houthis have been attacking their neighbors, as recently as this week.

Now, the Biden administration is considering also removing Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), called the “Mother of All Terrorist Groups,” from the list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations.

The Biden administration, then, wants to preserve — by sparing it from the terrorist list — an organization that has killed hundreds, no thousands of Americans “before and after 9/11”

Share

New Peer-Reviewed Research Finds Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud

By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that “cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.” That’s per a Rasmussen Reports survey from this month. This stands in stark contrast to the countless news stories editorializing about “no evidence of voter fraud” and “the myth of voter fraud.”

It isn’t just Republicans who believe this cheating occurred. Even 34% of Democrats believe it, as do 38% of those who “somewhat” support President Biden. A broad range of Americans think this: men, women, all age groups, whites, those who are neither white nor black, Republicans, those who are neither Republicans nor Democrats, all job categories, all income groups except those making over $200,000 per year, and all education groups except those who attended graduate school.

h/t RM

Share

Trump urges Putin to hand over any documents related to Hunter Biden’s ‘dealings with Russian oligarchs’ and cites the ‘$3.5million payment from the wife of Moscow’s mayor’

In the middle of Russia’s brutal invasion of Ukraine, Donald Trump’s priority on Tuesday was urging Vladimir Putin to hand over any documents he may have about Hunter Biden’s ‘dealings with Russian oligarchs.’

The ex-president said he was particularly interested in an alleged $3.5 million payment from the former mayor of Moscow’s widow to a company co-founded by Hunter Biden, according to an excerpt from a new interview with Just The News.

‘Why did the mayor of Moscow’s wife give the Bidens — both of them — $3.5 million? That’s a lot of money,’ Trump in a 30-second clip on the Voice of America program.

Share

Will Biden fund ISIS in Israel to aid the Palestinians?

(JNS) “In the name of Allah, the merciful and compassionate,” said Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas, “we would like to welcome Secretary Clinton.”

“Blinken,” someone corrected him.

“Sorry, Blinken,” said the 86-year-old Islamic terrorist leader.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken had to travel thousands of miles to find a leader even more unpopular and out of it than the one he had left behind at the White House.

That was last year. This year, Abbas got Blinken’s name right, but not much else.

Share

Will Smith Has Deeper Issues Than Not Being Able to Take a Joke, and It All Starts With Jada

… Will’s violent outburst at the Oscars wasn’t because of that stupid G.I. Jane joke that Chris Rock told. This is a man whose existence is synonymous with being publicly humiliated by his wife over and over again. Last night was no exception. Jada’s anger prompted Will to act in an outrageous way, leading to more humiliation.

Share

Israel: 5 killed in Bnei Brak shooting

At least five people were killed by a gunman in Bnei Brak Tuesday evening. The shooter, who was apparently an Arab terrorist, rode a motorcycle and shot the occupants of a private car with an M-16 rifle.

Zeevi Fishman, a paramedic from United Hatzalah, said: “We provided assistance to the victim from a shooting then evacuated him to the hospital in critical condition. Unfortunately, four people were declared dead at the scene.”

Share

Russia says it will reduce attacks as talks with Ukraine resume

LVIV, Ukraine — Russian and Ukrainian negotiators opened a new round of talks Tuesday to try to halt the war between their nations, with Moscow saying that it would reduce attacks on northern Ukraine in what it characterized, in part, as a gesture of goodwill.

The statement by Russian defense officials that they would curb assaults around Kyiv and the hard-hit city of Chernihiv came as Ukrainian troops continued to mount stiff resistance in those areas. Russian forces have been bogged down outside the capital for weeks, unable to break through into the heart of the city. In a sign that a reduction in attacks might already have begun, no new missile attacks were reported overnight in Kyiv.

Share

Russia reportedly using ISIS-style pickup trucks in Ukraine

Some of Russia’s armed forces have reportedly been reduced to using pickup trucks mounted with machine guns in Ukraine, an attack vehicle popular with jihadi militants in the Middle East.

In a video shared on social media on Monday, a small caravan of six Mitsubishi and Toyota pickup trucks, outfitted with heavy machine guns and marked with the letter “Z,” can be seen reportedly driving around in Mariupol.

Share

Ricky Gervais tweets scathing would-be Oscars speech if he were host

After Will Smith infamously smacked Chris Rock at the 2022 Oscars, social media debated whether the incident would’ve happened had another comic hosted the event. One name that came up frequently was comedian Ricky Gervais, who responded by teasing his proposed Oscars speech in a series of tweets with thousands of likes.

“I’d start with ‘Hello,’” wrote the 60-year-old creator of “The Office,” who has MCed the Golden Globes five times, but never the Academy Awards.

Share

The world has plunged into a deep, enduring energy crisis that may threaten the economy for years to come

For too long, the oil and gas industry has been vilified by those ignorant to its critical role in supplying a product absolutely essential to our way of life. Having endured an eight-year bear market that witnessed several price collapses due first to the rise of shale hyper growth in the United States, and then to a pandemic-induced demand shock of epic proportions, the willingness of industry to make risky, long-dated investment in new productive capacity has plummeted.

Share

Canada must slash emissions by 40 per cent to hit new 2030 targets: minister

A new climate plan for Canada projects the oil and gas industry will need to cut greenhouse-gas emissions by 42 per cent from current levels by 2030 if the country is to meet its new targets.

The emissions reduction plan tabled in the House of Commons today by Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault forecasts that electricity emissions will be almost zero by the end of the decade but it will take longer to see real progress from the transportation sector.

The plan is a legislated requirement under the net-zero emissions law the government passed last year.

Share

Seven years after vowing not to purchase F-35 jets, the Liberals are now buying them

Seven years after vowing never to replace Canada’s aging fighter jet fleet with F-35s, the Trudeau Liberals are now planning to purchase 88 of them.

Defence Minister Anita Anand announced the news early Monday afternoon, confirming the government’s intentions to sign final purchase contracts with manufacturer Lockheed-Martin later this year.

“A new fleet of state-of-the-art fighter jets is essential for Canada’s security, sovereignty and ability to defend itself,” she said.

Share

54% of Canadians Driving Less Due to Gas Prices: Poll

Over half of Canadians are now driving less as gas prices skyrocket across the country, a new survey says.

The Leger survey, conducted for BNN Bloomberg and insurance comparison company RATESDOTCA, found 54 percent out of roughly 1,500 Canadians surveyed say that are driving less due to mounting gas prices. Another 15 percent say they are planning to adjust their driving patterns.

Share

Shutting Canadian Pipeline Would Cost US Consumers $23.7 Billion More In Fuel Costs: Report

A recently published analysis by a consumer advocacy nonprofit maintains that shutting a 4.5-mile section of a nearly 70-year-old pipeline that spans the Great Lakes from Wisconsin to Ontario would impose $23.7 billion in higher fuel costs on families and businesses in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Consumer Energy Alliance’s (CEA) 14-page report estimates that closing Canada-based Enbridge’s Line 5 pipeline in the Straits of Mackinac, which connect Lake Michigan to Lake Huron, would spur regional fuel price spikes of 9.47 to 11.66 percent “independent of any other market conditions, such as the surge in fuel prices observed over the past 12 months that are tied to international oil markets and logistical challenges caused by the pandemic.”

Share

Canada’s new emissions reduction plan to be tabled in Parliament today

OTTAWA — Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault will table a new greenhouse gas emissions plan in Parliament this morning.

The plan is a legal requirement under the net-zero accountability law the Liberals passed last year.

It will model emissions projections for different sectors that are feasible and necessary to achieve Canada’s current goal to curb emissions to no more than 60 per cent of what they were in 2005 before the end of the decade.

Share